Veggie Share Subscriptions
(AKA, Community Supported Agriculture)
Our veggie share CSA (Community
Supported Agriculture) membership is
the best way to not only get the freshest, absolute purest and most nutritiously-dense vegetables possible, but it is also the best way to support your local farmers, meet new friends, learn about growing food, be a part of serving your community through our non-profit mission and more.
Our subscriptions can fit almost any lifestyle. With a rolling 4-season CSA, multiple subscription sizes, "hold" options (credit system for vacations) and options to customize and choose what you want, our vegetable share program is sure to give you the flexibility you need.
There are many other reasons to join our seasonal CSA membership:
Share Member benefits:
Get to know your farmer and where your food comes from.
Access to over 75 varieties of purely grown heirloom produce.
No chemicals, no tractors, no pesticides, no nutrients (fertilizers), all 100% biological and handcrafted and 100% beyond all Organic or any other standards. Simply the cleanest, most nutrient dense possible.
Member-only classes and tours.
Member-only events, potlucks, parties and more.
Member-only access to our cooperative for fresh local breads, grass fed meats, eggs, skin care products, coffee, preserves and so much more!
All Members automatically receive 10% off in our Farm Store! This includes all breads and bakery items, CBD products, all the cooperative items and more*No meat or eggs products.
Being a member is easy...
1. Sign up for one of our seasonal shares and select your plan:
Free-Choice Share (Market Style)
Traditional Share (Pre-Packed)
2. Pay in full or opt for the payment plan (SNAP / EBT is available for payment with a grant to save you 50% on your share. Contact us for more info).
3. Attend the pre-season meeting (online) and receive your 3 reusable bags (members receive 3 reusable produce bags as our gift each season - an $8 value).
4. Pick up your weekly share at one of our locations, meet people, build community and hang with us (offering coupons, events, classes, specials and more at some of the locations).
5. Enjoy your beautiful food every week and be confident in the food that you feed your family!
All CSA members receive 3 resusable bags with every CSA share they are a part of for every season!
Every Membership Goes to Making a Difference!
HARD TIMES? APPLY FOR A FREE DONATED MEMBERSHIP TODAY
Go to www.ahavahcommunity.org to learn more:
FALL / WINTER TIMES
(Current summer members please refer to your membership information for your current pickup times.)
Central Denver (JCC - 350 S. Dahlia St., Thursdays, (5-5:30 window to 6:30pm)
North Colorado Springs (770 Saber Creek Dr., Monument. Thursdays, 2pm to 3pm)
Central Colorado Springs (Temple Shalom, 1523 East Monument Ave., Colorado Springs, Thursdays, 4pm to 6:00pm)
Peyton (Ahavah Farm, Fridays, 9am to 11am -)
On Food Stamps? Ask us how we can give you 2X your value, or give you 50% off your share - NO APPLICATION REQUIRED!